Clare G.A.A. in association with The Clare Football Supporters Club invites applicants for the following position
Gaelic Football Promotion Officer
This positions will commence in early Feb 2012 and run until the end of Nov 2012.
Applicants should have
· At least a foundation level Gaelic football Coaching Certificate.
· Knowledge of fundamental sessions.
· Knowledge of Go Games.
· A driving licence – access to own transport.
· Completed GAA Garda Vetting
· Participated in Code of ethics & Good Practice For Children's Sport
For further information on the positions please do not hesitate to contact Seán Chaplin on 065-6821072 or email email@example.com.
Interested parties can send their C.V.’s by mail to Seán Chaplin, County Games Development Manager, Clare GAA Headquarters,
Clareabbey, Clarecastle, Co. Clare or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications is Friday December 23rd at 5pm.